We’ve created some guidelines to help you use our brand and assets, including our logo, content and trademarks without having to negotiate legal agreements for each use. To make any use of our marks in a way not covered by these guidelines, please contact us at email@example.com and include a visual mockup of intended use.
The Alperton Ltd. marks include the Alperton Ltd. name, the shipit.to name and logo, and any word, phrase, image, or other designation of any of Alperton Ltd.’s products. Please don’t modify the marks or use them in a confusing way, including suggesting sponsorship or endorsement by Alperton Ltd., or in a way that confuses shipit.to with another brand (including your own).
Do not place the shipit.to logo over background colors that clash. When using the shipit.to logo with other logos and graphic elements, maintain a safety space that equals 200% the size of the square around the shipit.to logo.
We politely ask that you do not:
- Use any logos or similar imagery to represent shipit.to other than what is found on this page
- Rotate the shipit.to logo or alter the spacing between its elements
- Change the colors on the logo
- Overprint or obstruct any part of the logo
- Add special effects to the logo
- Use old versions or any other marks or logos to represent our brand
Visual design of your website or application
- Design your site with unique branding and logos. Do not copy or imitate the look and feel of the shipit.to website or apps, as this could create user confusion.
- You must not use, display, mirror or frame (including in meta-tags or hidden text) shipit.to websites, or any individual element of shipit.to websites, shipit.to’s name, trademarks, logos or other proprietary information, or the layout and design of any page or form contained on a page.
If utilizing the shipit.to API to support your service or application, you must feature a prominent banner that:
- States clearly that your service is “not created by, affiliated with, or supported by Alperton Ltd.”
- Is clearly visible on either a dark or light background. Text should be a minimum of 15pt. and a minimum of 80% opacity black or white in color.
- Is displayed on initial page load.
- You’re entitled to say that your website or application is integrated with shipit.to, but please don’t use the shipit.to marks as part of the name of your company, application, product, or service, or in any logo you create.
- Do not register a domain containing “shipit.to” or “alperton” (including misspellings, transliterations or similar variations) if it could make people think that Alperton Ltd. provides or officially supports anything offered from that domain. That would be very uncool.
- Do not apply for a trademark with a name including “shipit.to”, the “shipit.to” logo, the shipit.to “s”, transliterations or similar variations thereof.
- Please note that we generally don’t permit use of our marks on merchandise.
- Do not use the Alperton Ltd. name, shipit.to name, the shipit.to logo, or any other confusingly similar marks on any apparel, product, toy, or any other merchandise.
By using the Alperton Ltd. marks you agree to follow these guidelines as well as our Terms of Service and all our rules and policies. Alperton Ltd. reserves the right to cancel, modify, or change the permission in these guidelines at any time at its sole discretion. For further information about use of the Alperton Ltd. and shipit.to name and trademarks, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.